Thank You For Your Contribution
We want to thank you for giving to the ministry and joining with the vision at Calvary Chapel Community Church. Your generosity to
our ministry provides the financial means to continue forward in our efforts to tell the world of Jesus, to make disciples, and
effectively minister to our community. The Lord has provided faithfully to our church and we are thankful for His provision and
for His people.
Our online giving options are listed below. One thing we ask for in addition, is your prayers. Please pray for God’s continued blessing as we seek to steward well the ministry He has entrusted us.
Year End Giving Statements
Access Your Giving Statement
Accessing your year-end giving statement has been made fast and easy using our Church Community Builder. Follow the steps below to access your personal giving statement.
- If you have a CCB account, click the "Login" button and type your username and password in the appropriate fields. Then click the blue button that says "Login". If you do not have an account with CCB, click the button that says "Sign Up". Follow the prompts to set up an account.
- Once you are logged into CCB, click the "money symbol" found on the menu column on the left side of the page.
- At the top left of the page you should see a tab that says "Schedules/History".
- When clicking that tab, there should be a gray button in the top right hand corner that says "Giving Statement"
- A page should pop up that says "Giving Statements". There are three fields that need to be filled in to get your proper
year end giving statement.
- From the Type drop-down, select "Family" or "Individual" (if single this field may not appear)
- From the Date Range Range drop-down, select "Last Year" or Custom Date Range "1/1/18" to "12/31/18"
- From the Tax Deductible drop-down, select "Deductible Only"
- Then click the bottom right-hand button in gray that says "Run Report"
- This will generate your Year End Giving Statement
- Print this page for your tax records
- If you would like a printed copy of your giving statement mailed, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your
first and last name as well as your address.
FAQs About Giving
- Who should give online?
- Online giving is for those looking for a simpler and more convenient way to assure that their giving is consistent. This is simply an opportunity to meet the needs of those that prefer to manage their giving online versus writing a check. It may be used to give to the ministry of Calvary Chapel Worship Center on either a one-time or a recurring basis.
- Is online giving safe?
- Security is a top priority. We've taken every step possible to make sure your data is secure and always available. Our online provider, Church Community Builder supports 256-bit SSL security during the transmission of all sensitive information.
- Can I cancel or change my online giving setup?
- Yes. You can manage your online giving schedule 24/7 by logging into your account and making the necessary changes. You can also view your giving history.
- Will my online gifts be included on my Statement of Contributions?
- Yes, they will be included. You can view your statement of contributions at any time. It’s all part of your account when you sign up through our website. Once you login to your profile, click the “Give” tab above the Welcome Letter and Introductory Video. Under the “Actions” column on the right-side, click on “My Giving Statement” to generate your Giving Statement.
- How can I get a receipt of my online gift?
- You will receive an email confirmation, after your donation is processed, which is acceptable as a valid receipt for tax purposes.
- Can I make a donation to Calvary Chapel Beaverton without creating an account in Church Community Builder?
- Yes. You do not need to have an account with Church Community Builder to give a donation. Click here to give as a guest . Although, for security purposes and for the ease of tracking your online giving, we do encourage the creation of an account.
- How do I create a new account?
- Please click on the New Account button above and fill out the New Account Request Form. A login activation email will be sent to you within 48 hours. Follow the instructions in the login activation email to log into your profile. Click the “Give” tab above the Welcome Letter and Introductory Video. On the “Give a gift” page you may donate a “One-time Gift” or a “Repeating Gift”.
- What are the benefits of online giving?
- You can prioritize giving in your budget. Online giving may make it easier for those individuals that are familiar with online banking and bill paying to continue this mode of financial management when considering how best to donate to the church. It also offers an opportunity for you to schedule your online giving automatically and thus helps you eliminate missed tithes and gifts if you are traveling or have difficulty being consistent with your giving. We encourage you to use the method that is most comfortable for you.